Fiesta for us, is celebration of our different cultures. The word “Fiesta” comes from Spanish means, festival or a celebration. (wiki)
We got a lot of different fiesta coming from different places. It showcases our cultures, traditions, crops, and lifestyle.
It’s a celebration where we feast for hearty-foods, dance our culture, celebrate with our community. But also to meet new people. It’s one of our colorful tradition that is old as time.
Some of our Fiesta that we religiously celebrate each year are the following:
(the following images and definitions came from: primer.com)
- Panagbenga Festival. -the annual flower festival ,celebrated in the city of Baguio. Which means the season of blooming.
- Sinulog Festival. -celebrated in the city of Cebu in honor of the image of the Santo Niño.
- Ati-Atihan Festival. -Aklan is also highly visited in the month of January. Which is also observed in honor of the Santo Niño.
- Pahiyas Festival. -each house compete to showcase the best decorated kiping (wafer made from glutinous rice) in Lucban .
- Kadayawan Festival. -a large thanksgiving festival celebrated in the city of Davao.
Celebrate your Events with us! At Leonora’s Catering we’d love to turn your celebration into a fun-full event.
What we can offer:
- Chairs and Tables
- Plates and Utensils
- Food Catering
- Event Styling, Designs and Props
We cater Parties in the Philippines. Just contact us for inquiries and for the availability of our services depending on the date.
Check out our available dates by clicking Here.