This is the Beef Menu of Leonora’s Catering. There are lots of dishes you can choose from!
Here are 6 Interesting Facts About Beef and Cattle
- The United States and Brazil are the top beef producing countries in the world
- The average cow has more than 40,000 jaw movements per day
- The salivary glands of cattle, located beneath the tongue, produce 50-75 liters of saliva per day!
- Hamburger meat from 1 cow would equal 720 quarter-pound (100g) hamburgers, enough for a family of 4 to enjoy hamburgers each day for nearly 6 months!
- Uruguay, New Zealand, Argentina, Australia, and Brazil are the only countries with more cows than people
- One cowhide can produce enough leather to make 18 soccer balls.
Your favorite food is not on our menu? It is not a problem! We can make it for you for your special occasion! You have food allergies? Or having a guest that has a food allergy? You can tell us and we will make a portion of special food for them!
We cater to special occasions here in Nueva Ecija! You can message us for more details.
You can Book Us through here or contact us at +63910-923-3167
Visit our Facebook Page