This is the Seafood and Vegetable Menu of Leonora’s Catering. There are lots of dishes you can choose from!
Surprising Seafood Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- Crabs live in some of the most diverse environments of any sea creatures.
- Shrimp contain a cancer-fighting mineral.
- Some schools contain millions of fish.
- Shrimp are omnivorous.
- Fish don’t have vocal chords-but that doesn’t mean they’re silent.
- Shrimp are low in calories, high in protein.
Why is it important to eat vegetables?
- Vitamin C helps heal cuts and wounds and keeps teeth and gums healthy. Vitamin C aids in iron absorption.
- Vegetables are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, dietary fiber, folate (folic acid), vitamin A, and vitamin C.
- Vitamin A keeps eyes and skin healthy and helps to protect against infections.
- Diets rich in potassium may help to maintain healthy blood pressure.
Your favorite food is not on our menu? It is not a problem! We can make it for you for your special occasion! You have food allergies? Or having a guest that has a food allergy? You can tell us and we will make a portion of special food for them!
You can Book Us through here or contact us at +63910-923-3167
Visit our Facebook Page