This is the Menu for the Snacks of Leonora’s Catering. There are lots of items you can choose from!
5 Popular Street Food & Snacks to Try in The Philippines
- Banana-cue – A local banana called “saba” is coated with brown sugar, deep-fried in oil and skewered on a stick a la barbecue.
- Balut – A developing duck embryo, boiled and eaten in one gulp.
- Dirty ice cream – Flavors often come in chocolate, ube (purple yam) and cheese.
- Kwek-kwek – A hard-boiled quail eggs coated with orange batter and deep-fried.
- Fish balls – This snack is round, fish-flavoured dough that is deep-fried in a wok.
Your taste buds will surely have a gastronomic adventure that will make your trip to the Philippines a unique experience!
Surprising Facts on Snacking
- 46 percent of women prefer ribbed chips over regular chips
- Flavor (selected by 72 percent of people) is the number one influencer when it comes to choosing snack foods for a party
- 83 percent of people look for party snack recipes online
- 25 percent of people say eating a snack stopped them from having a public meltdown
Your favorite food is not on our menu? It is not a problem! We can make it for you for your special occasion! You have food allergies? Or having a guest that has a food allergy? You can tell us and we will make a portion of special food for them!
Leonora’s Catering caters to special occasions in Nueva Ecija, contact us for inquiries and for the availability of our services depending on the date.
You can Book Us through here or contact us at +63910-923-3167
Visit our Facebook Page
Nothing brings people together like good food.